Multiple still and live capture streams are supported and may be configured in size, position and resolution to match the application requirements.
The module can be mounted to the customers lens assembly or within the optional enclosure which is available with a C-Mount.
This plug 'n' play device is supplied with drivers compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/8/10.
The Deva 028 is supported by Aberlink 3D measurement software, Axel Vision, AAT Capps 'n' Edges, Open DMIS, Nikon CMM Manager, and RationalVue.
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- 2048 x 1536 3M pixel resolution
- Cropping, panning, skipping and binning modes
- 6 - 200 frames per second depending on resolution
- Flexible capture modes
- Touch trigger probe input
- Camera sync bus
- Comprehensive auto exposure modes
- Colour compensation
- Compact enclosure with C-Mount
- Extensive software support
- Support and demonstration software on USB