Job Title - Office Administrator
Term- Full Time
Location- Deva Electronic Controls Ltd
Reporting to- Sales Director
We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic individual to join our small team and support us in our sales and administration office.
- To maintain an efficient and professional sales office.
- To perform general office and admin duties to support all departments
- To assist with the maintenance of a Sales database.
- To manage and maintain Sage SOP and POP functions.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Open and distribute daily post.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages.
- General office administration
- Maintain filing system
- Help with processing sales orders through to dispatch.
- Order stationery supplies.
- Process purchase orders in Sage.
- Update and maintain customer database.
- Assist Sales Director with other sales activities.
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
- An administrative or sales background is an advantage
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, and experience with Sage 50 is helpful
- Positive ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Willing to learn
If you think this job suits you, then please submit your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you are a good fit for the role. We look forward to hearing from you.
Office Administrator job update:
Because this position requires onsite presence, we have made the decision to pause our hiring during these unprecedented times.
The role will remain open and we encourage you to apply so we have your details for when we are through this period.
We'll be monitoring the situation and will contact you again when we have further news.
If you have any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com.
The Deva Team.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team.
If you wish to be considered for any future positions, please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org