Based on a custom-designed ASIC quadrature counter, the DEVA001 interface card provides three independent encoder channels each with a 32-bit position counter with a maximum count rate of 10MHz. The DEVA001 also contains a wealth of synchronisation and triggering facilities which enables both OEMs and end-users to create powerful and highly flexible PC-based measurement systems.
A comprehensive software support package includes libraries and examples for modern rapid application development tools such as Visual Basic, Visual 'C', DotNET and LabVIEW. Plug 'n' Play software support for 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/Win 7/8/10 enables simple installation and automatic configuration of up to 6 interfaces supporting a total of 18 encoders. The card is also supplied with a multi-axis digital readout program which is useful for system verification and experimentation.
- 3 x 32-bit 10MHz position registers
- Marker input for each channel
- Fully featured, Renishaw probe input
- Synchronisation and triggering facilities
- 48 configurable digital IO
- Differential or single-ended inputs
- 3 stage digital input filters
- ±5v& ±12v fused encoder supplies
- 32-bit PCI 2.2 Plug 'n' Play compatible
- Support & demonstration software